NLP Submodalities Belief Change
Whenever you do any SubModalities work, you should use the Submodality Worksheet. This adds to your precision and accuracy.
- “What is the limiting belief about yourself that you wish you didn’t believe?”
- “Is it alright with your unconscious for you to get rid of this belief today, and for you to be consciously aware of it?”
- “And when you think of that belief, do you have a picture?”
- Elicit the submodalities using column one of the submodalities worksheet.
- Break State
- “Think of a belief which is no longer true. For example, ‘I am 18 years old,’ or ‘Santa Claus is real.’ Do you have a belief like that which you used to believe, but isn’t true now? [Client answers] And when you think of that belief, do you have a picture in your mind?”
- Elicit the submodalities using column number two of the submodalities worksheet.
- Break State
- Use Contrastive Analysis to find possible drivers.
- “Think of that belief that you wish you didn’t believe. And when you think of it, do you have the picture?”
- Change the submodalities of the item in column one, to those of the item in column two.
- Test: “Now what about that old belief? How is it different now?”
- “Think of a belief which is absolutely true, like ‘The Sun will come up tomorrow?’ When you think of that belief, do you have a picture in your mind?”
- Elicit the submodalities using column number three of the submodalities worksheet.
- Break State
- “Think of the positive belief that you want to have instead – probably the opposite of the limiting belief you used to have. When you think of that, do you have a picture?”
- Elicit the submodalities using column number four of the submodalities worksheet.
- Change the submodalities of the item in column four into those of the item in column three.
- Test: “Now, what do you believe about your ability to __________. Why do you have this new belief?”
- Future Pace: “Think of a time in the future when, if it had happened in the past, you would have believed __________, and tell me what happens instead.”
- Examples Of Triggers In NLP Contexts
- Submodalities Contrastive Analysis
- Submodalities Like To Dislike Script
- Submodalities Belief Change Script
- Swish Patterns
- Submodality Worksheet
Want to Learn More NLP?
The fact that you're here, reading this page, learning this free material means that you've discovered an NLP Institute that's different — And that's Transform Destiny.
Unlike other institutes who hide their information, we present it to you freely.
Why? Because we know that you'll see the difference. And when you're ready to learn more, you'll come back to Transform Destiny.
Three Ways To Learn More About NLP at Transform Destiny
At Transform Destiny, we have something for everyone. You'll find the materials that meet your budget and desire for knowledge. That's why we have these four resources for you:
Learn the foundations of NLP for self-improvement and communication. This is an introductory vieo course will give you a great taste of NLP and tools that you can go home and use immediately. Visit www.freenlphomestudy.com for more info.
2. Online NLP Certification Trainings
Discover more in our online NLP trainings, where you'll learn to master all the skills of NLP at the Practitioner level. Ours are the best trainings in the industry, because, while other institutes train to the lowest required standards, we do more! Our trainings go above and beyond to deliver the most amazing, life-changing experience you've ever attended.
3. Continue Reading the Free NLP Guide and Get Our Free Hypnosis and NLP Newsletter
Our NLP Guide is entirely free, and you can browse it for scripts and instructions on all the Practitioner level NLP material. Visit the free NLP Guide at www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-guide.
Our monthly newsletter is also free, offering you lessons, tips and advice on hypnosis and NLP. You can sign up for our newsletter here.