NLP Strategies - Representational Systems
- Each representational system can best represent the aspect of the world that it responds to directly. Many people get into trouble by representing experience with the wrong representational system.
- Digital descriptions are always secondary experience so they contain less information than the primary experience which they describe.
- Auditory digital is valuable as a filing system:
- To keep track of experience.
- To categorize experience.
- To plan and set direction.
- To summarize.
- To make a running commentary on raw data.
- To draw conclusions.
- To make sense of things.
- Auditory tonal can add emphasis and help flesh out raw data.
- Visual can represent an enormous amount of data simultaneously and instantaneously.
- Auditory processing is sequential and takes longer than visual processing which is simultaneous.
- The kinesthetic system has more inertia and duration than the visual and auditory systems.
- When making decisions it is difficult to fully represent possibilities using only sounds, words or feelings. The visual system is helpful, because it enables one to simultaneously picture different options and make comparisons between them.
- Kinesthetic tactile and proprioceptive sensations help provide raw data.
- Kinesthetic Meta is the primary way people evaluate experience.
- Congruent feelings are perceptual feelings of events, involving direct tactile and proprioceptive sensations. They are purely perceptual or sensory experiences without evaluations.
- Meta-feelings are evaluative feelings about events in response to criteria, and usually have a positive or negative value. They are what we usually call emotions or feeling states. Meta-feelings may be created through past anchoring of experiences and/or beliefs.
- Four Ways to Learn More NLP
- Strategy Components and Elements
- Strategies - TOTE and Well Formedness Conditions
- Strategies - Design and Installation
- Motivation Strategies
- Learning Strategies
- Spelling Strategies
- Strategy Elicitation
Four Ways To Learn More NLP
At Transform Destiny, we have something for everyone. You'll find the materials that meet your budget and desire for knowledge. That's why we have these four resources for you:
Learn the foundations of NLP for self-improvement and communication. This is an introductory video course will give you a great taste of NLP and tools that you can use immediately. Visit www.freenlphomestudy.com for more info.
2. Live NLP Certification Trainings
Get certified in our live NLP trainings, where you'll learn to master all the skills of NLP at the Practitioner level. Ours are the best trainings in the industry, because, while other institutes train to the lowest required standards, we do more! Our trainings go above and beyond to deliver the most amazing, life-changing experience you've ever attended.
3. Online NLP Certification Trainings
Or get certified from home more in our online NLP trainings, where you'll learn to master all the skills of NLP at the Practitioner level. Ours are the best trainings in the industry, because, while other institutes train to the lowest required standards, we do more! Our trainings go above and beyond to deliver the most amazing, life-changing experience you've ever attended.
4. Continue Reading the Free NLP Guide and Get Our Free Hypnosis and NLP Newsletter
Our NLP Guide is entirely free, and you can browse it for scripts and instructions on all the Practitioner level NLP material. Visit the free NLP Guide at www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-guide.
Our monthly newsletter is also free, offering you lessons, tips and advice on hypnosis and NLP. You can sign up for our newsletter here.