Prime Directives of the Unconscious Mind
Your unconscious mind is the part of you that operates outside of your consciousness. It has certain rules or "Prime Directives" that it abides by (most important are highlighted):
- Stores memories
Temporal (in relationship to time)
Atemporal (not in relationship to time)
- Is the domain of the emotions
- Organizes all your memories
Uses the Time Line. Mechanics is the Gestalt
- Represses memories with unresolved negative emotion
- Presents repressed memories for resolution.
Presents them to make rational and to release emotions
- May keep the repressed emotions repressed for protection
- Runs the body
Has a blueprint:
of body now
of perfect health (in the Higher Self)
- Preserves the body
Maintain the integrity of the body
- Is a highly moral being (the morality you were taught and accepted)
- Enjoys serving, needs clear orders to follow
- Controls and maintain all perceptions
Receives and transmits perceptions to the conscious mind
- Generates, stores, distributes and transmits “energy”
- Maintains instincts and generate habits
- Needs repetition until a habit is installed
- Is programmed to continually seek more and more
There is always more to discover
- Functions best as a whole integrated unit
Does not need parts to function
- Is symbolic
Uses and responds to symbols
- Takes everything personally. (The basis of Perception is Projection)
- Works on the principle of least effort
Path of least resistance
- Does not process negatives
Want to Learn More NLP?
The fact that you're here, reading this page, learning this free material means that you've discovered an NLP Institute that's different — And that's Transform Destiny.
Unlike other institutes who hide their information, we present it to you freely.
Why? Because we know that you'll see the difference. And when you're ready to learn more, you'll come back to Transform Destiny.
Three Ways To Learn More About NLP at Transform Destiny
At Transform Destiny, we have something for everyone. You'll find the materials that meet your budget and desire for knowledge. That's why we have these four resources for you:
Learn the foundations of NLP for self-improvement and communication. This is an introductory vieo course will give you a great taste of NLP and tools that you can go home and use immediately. Visit www.freenlphomestudy.com for more info.
2. Online NLP Certification Trainings
Discover more in our online NLP trainings, where you'll learn to master all the skills of NLP at the Practitioner level. Ours are the best trainings in the industry, because, while other institutes train to the lowest required standards, we do more! Our trainings go above and beyond to deliver the most amazing, life-changing experience you've ever attended.
3. Continue Reading the Free NLP Guide and Get Our Free Hypnosis and NLP Newsletter
Our NLP Guide is entirely free, and you can browse it for scripts and instructions on all the Practitioner level NLP material. Visit the free NLP Guide at www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-guide.
Our monthly newsletter is also free, offering you lessons, tips and advice on hypnosis and NLP. You can sign up for our newsletter here.