NLP New Orleans Flexibility Drill
This three-person technique is rarely used. It is included for historical reasons. The process has been replaced by TIME Techniques.
- Client identifies an external stimulus (a person, place, thing or a specific syntax of external and internal processes involving any or all of these) that consistently triggers an unresourceful state in client.
- Practitioner anchors client in several resourceful states accessing the appropriate resources to successfully handle the situation identified in Step #1. Using the same anchor for each of these resourceful states, Practitioner creates for Client, a powerful "stacked anchor". Practitioner tests the anchor.
- Client provides a detailed description of the scenario identified in Step #1 and coaches Observer in the specific behaviors necessary to role play so as to totally and accurately reproduce the external stimulus. (This means, using verbal and nonverbal language patterns to re-create the external stimulus, and may include the re-creation of situations devoid of human interaction.)
- Practitioner triggers Client's stacked resource anchor as Observer begins to role-play external stimulus. As Observer continues to role-play, Practitioner intermittently releases Client's anchor, calibrating Client's. If Client begins to revert to an unresourceful state, Practitioner fires anchor again.
- Continue until there is no longer any need for Practitioner to externally anchor Client. I.E.: Client stays completely resourceful.
What has occurred now is that the external stimulus that previously triggered an unresourceful response in Client now triggers a resourceful response (related to the resources provided by the stacked anchor in Step #2).
- State Elicitation Script
- Stacking Anchors
- Collapse Anchors
- Chaining Anchors
- NLP Change Personal History
- Physiology Of Excellence
Four Ways To Learn More NLP
At Transform Destiny, we have something for everyone. You'll find the materials that meet your budget and desire for knowledge. That's why we have these four resources for you:
Learn the foundations of NLP for self-improvement and communication. This is an introductory video course will give you a great taste of NLP and tools that you can use immediately. Visit www.freenlphomestudy.com for more info.
2. Live NLP Certification Trainings
Get certified in our live NLP trainings, where you'll learn to master all the skills of NLP at the Practitioner level. Ours are the best trainings in the industry, because, while other institutes train to the lowest required standards, we do more! Our trainings go above and beyond to deliver the most amazing, life-changing experience you've ever attended.
3. Online NLP Certification Trainings
Or get certified from home more in our online NLP trainings, where you'll learn to master all the skills of NLP at the Practitioner level. Ours are the best trainings in the industry, because, while other institutes train to the lowest required standards, we do more! Our trainings go above and beyond to deliver the most amazing, life-changing experience you've ever attended.
4. Continue Reading the Free NLP Guide and Get Our Free Hypnosis and NLP Newsletter
Our NLP Guide is entirely free, and you can browse it for scripts and instructions on all the Practitioner level NLP material. Visit the free NLP Guide at www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-guide.
Our monthly newsletter is also free, offering you lessons, tips and advice on hypnosis and NLP. You can sign up for our newsletter here.