Chaining Anchors in NLP
Chaining is a technique that is used when the desired/resource state is significantly different from the present state and the present state is a stuck state.
- Get in rapport.
- Tell the client what you are about to do: "In just a moment I am going to do a process called 'Chaining Anchors' (explain), and that will necessitate that I touch you. Is that O.K.?"
- Identify the undesirable present state (E.G.: Procrastination), and decide on the positive/resource end state (E.G.: Motivation).
- Design the chain: Decide on what intermediate states are needed to lead to the end state. (EG: "You're procrastinating, what gets you off that state?")
- Get into each state as you elicit and anchor each state separately, beginning with the present state through the end state. (You may have to stack all states to get a high intensity.) Make sure that the subject is out of previous state prior to anchoring the next one. (Break State between states, especially between the last one and the first one.)
- Test each state. Make sure that the client goes into each one.
- Chain each state together firing #1 and when #1 is at its peak add #2, and then release #1. When #2 comes to the peak, add #3, then release #2. Add #4, etc. in the same way. (This is NOT a collapse because the two states do not peak at the same time.)
- Test: Fire present state anchor. Client should end up in final state.
- Ask the client, "Now how do you feel about __________." EG: How do you feel about procrastination.
- Future Pace: "Can you think of a time in the future which if it had happened in the past you would have _______________ (EG: Procrastinated) and tell me what happens instead?"
- State Elicitation Script
- Stacking Anchors
- Collapse Anchors
- New Orleans Flexibility Drill
- NLP Change Personal History
- Physiology Of Excellence
Want to Learn More NLP?
The fact that you're here, reading this page, learning this free material means that you've discovered an NLP Institute that's different — And that's Transform Destiny.
Unlike other institutes who hide their information, we present it to you freely.
Why? Because we know that you'll see the difference. And when you're ready to learn more, you'll come back to Transform Destiny.
Three Ways To Learn More About NLP at Transform Destiny
At Transform Destiny, we have something for everyone. You'll find the materials that meet your budget and desire for knowledge. That's why we have these four resources for you:
Learn the foundations of NLP for self-improvement and communication. This is an introductory vieo course will give you a great taste of NLP and tools that you can go home and use immediately. Visit www.freenlphomestudy.com for more info.
2. Online NLP Certification Trainings
Discover more in our online NLP trainings, where you'll learn to master all the skills of NLP at the Practitioner level. Ours are the best trainings in the industry, because, while other institutes train to the lowest required standards, we do more! Our trainings go above and beyond to deliver the most amazing, life-changing experience you've ever attended.
3. Continue Reading the Free NLP Guide and Get Our Free Hypnosis and NLP Newsletter
Our NLP Guide is entirely free, and you can browse it for scripts and instructions on all the Practitioner level NLP material. Visit the free NLP Guide at www.transformdestiny.com/nlp-guide.
Our monthly newsletter is also free, offering you lessons, tips and advice on hypnosis and NLP. You can sign up for our newsletter here.