Create Your New Destiny With Opportunities From an Amazing NLP Company Making a Real Difference in the World
Our whole team works remotely, so they do not need to live in any particular city.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE: MASTER SUCCESS COACH
Are you a trained Master Practitioner of NLP?
Do you love helping others break down their goals, take action on what is important, and achieve the big and small goals in their life and business?
Do others tell you how helpful, supportive, pleasant, and strong you are when they are looking for help or support?
Would you rather spend the majority of your work time doing what you love (helping people as their coach) rather than worrying about the grind of marketing, selling and doing the day to day operations to grow a business and attract clients on your own?
Do you have the ability to think outside of the box, find limiting beliefs in other people's language, and have a natural skill of being tough yet kind and caring at the same time?
If so, then we might be the perfect fit for each other!
Transform Destiny has launched a new fast-growing coaching program and we are looking for one to two NLP Master Practitioner Coaches to take on our high end clients!
You would be doing weekly calls with each of your assigned coaching clients, helping them take steps each week and staying accountable to their commitments and action steps to hit their goals.
- We can offer either a part-time or full-time position.
- Will be 99% virtual, so it doesn't matter where you live. (We do not have an "office" but we do have occasional gatherings in LA)
- Requires a quiet atmosphere, as this will be a busy position with phone calls throughout the day.
- Will also offer occasional 1-hour Hypnotherapy/NLP Sessions and also Breakthrough Sessions with some of our clients.
- Requires a strong internet connection at all times.
- Requires a reliable computer and cell phone with unlimited inbound calls and texts. (Outbound calls and texts go through our system and show up as inbound on your phone. Your private number will not be exposed)
- Allows you to work with a super fun team and an awesome company!
Things we love about you:
- You are already a Certified NLP Master Practitioner or Certified NLP Trainer.
- You are confident and comfortable using the techniques that you have learned with others. You are also kind, caring, know when to push someone and when to simply listen and be supportive.
- You genuinely care to show up like a pro. You take ownership, accountability and responsibility everyday. You show integrity and being ethical is a high value of yours.
- You love using your NLP skills, enjoy getting creative to help clients work past their limiting beliefs and roadblocks, and know how to keep them motivated when they are on a roll.
- You can easily stay motivated working from home and you are trustworthy to the point where you are well beyond needing to be micro-managed. You are the kind of person that will happily go the extra mile without being asked.
- You love the idea of growing with a fast-growing company (quite possibly the largest standards-based NLP Certification Training Company in the world by the end of the year) and would love to build a long term career working with us for many, many years to come as a key team member.
- You love surprise gifts, being told how much you are appreciated, and look forward to continual personal and professional growth. :)
If we are speaking to your soul, and you know that this is where you would love to build a long-term career, then email Kayla at email@example.com with the subject line "I am your Master Success Coach!" and include the following:
- Your resume.
- Your desired income with this position.
- Tell us about your experience with NLP, Hypnotherapy, and other aspects that we teach.
- Explain a bit about your journey to get here and why this is the perfect time for you to join our team.
- How would you rate your coaching skills on a scale from 1-10? Is this something that others have noticed in you as well?
- What is your "home office" environment like? Will you have distractions that could keep you from staying focused on your coaching calls?
- Looking at the description above, what other important information would you like to include? Personality traits, previous experience, etc.
- Which of the following sentences describes you best? Please elaborate, or say your thoughts in your own words if none of these fit
- My dream is to own my own business someday and this seems like a great jumping off point to get some experience and confidence to launch my own brand.
- I love the idea of building a long-term career with an established company, doing what I love, loving what I do, feeling appreciated, and making a great, steady income.
- I have a part-time business, but I am struggling to make enough to support my needs, and this seems like a great fit to supplement my income while I grow!
- I eventually want to grow into the position as a _______ with Transform Destiny and starting off as a Master Success Coach seems like the perfect place to get my foot in the door!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please allow some time for a response. We will be taking our time to find the perfect fit but plan to fill this position by the end of July.