Create Your New Destiny With Opportunities From an Amazing NLP Company Making a Real Difference in the World
Our whole team works remotely, so they do not need to live in any particular city.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Are you an experienced Operations Manager with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) who genuinely enjoys detail oriented, structured work, managing others, and running a tight ship working with people you will respect, appreciate, and love?
Are you in love with NLP and personal growth?
Do you have great leadership skills and the ability to manage a team in a way that builds a positive environment and dedication from the team?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are growing at an incredible rate and we're looking for a solid, confident, organized, and dedicated superstar to help run day-to-day operations for Transform Destiny and Influence to Profit.
You will be the right-hand person to Michael and Kayla, supervising the team, managing projects, and making sure things get done. Michael and Kayla have done a great job building an amazing team around them as they have scaled these companies. Now we are growing at such a fast rate that we need someone to manage the team and more.
We are looking for the BEST OF THE BEST and someone who has real-world experience running operations
Many students and clients look at us as an extension to their personal family (often times the family that they never had) as we are consistently building a positive and uplifting environment for them and you will have a key role in continuing that with our NLP family. Most of our team say that working at Transform Destiny and Influence to Profit is more than "just a job" and one of the most fulfilling things they've ever done. :)
- Will be a full time schedule, Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm Pacific, but also "on call" during nights and weekend if the rare, but occasional, emergency happens.
- Will be 99% virtual, so it doesn't matter where you live. (We do not have an "office" but we do have occasional gatherings in LA)
- Requires a quiet atmosphere, as this will be a busy position with phone and Zoom meetings with the team
- Requires a strong internet connection at all times.
- Requires a reliable computer and cell phone with unlimited inbound calls and texts. (Outbound calls and texts go through our system and show up as inbound on your phone. Your private number will not be exposed)
- Allows you to work with a super fun team and an awesome company!
Things we love about you:
- You love Personal Development and possibly are already trained in NLP.
- You genuinely care to show up like a pro. You take ownership, accountability and responsibility everyday. You show integrity and being ethical is a high value of yours.
- You are often told how good of a leader you are. You are calm, yet strong and confident. You know when to push the team and when to praise them for doing a good job.
- You can easily stay motivated working from home and you are trustworthy to the point where you are well beyond needing to be micro-managed. You are the kind of person that will happily go the extra mile without being asked.
- You love the idea of growing with a fast-growing company, (quite possibly the largest standards-based NLP Certification Training Company in the world by the end of the year) and would love to build a long term career working with us for many, many years to come as a key team member.
- You love talking on the phone, getting to know our students, following up with those who need it, and are comfortable taking occasional escalated calls as well.
- You are extremely organized and you love things like lists, charts, calendars, systems, and you love the idea of creating and updating manuals and documents. Past employers complimented how attentive to detail you were.
- You are tech savvy and have the ability to learn technical things quickly.
- You are the kind of person that will look for ways to be helpful and offer assistance, you are pro-active, and you are happy to take some tasks off of the hands of Michael and Kayla.
- You love surprise gifts, being told how much you are appreciated, and look forward to continual personal and professional growth. :)
If we are speaking to your soul, and you know that this is where you would love to build a long-term career, then email Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I am your Operations Manager!" and include the following:
- Your resume.
- Your desired income with this position.
- Tell us about your experience with Personal Development, NLP, Hypnotherapy, and other aspects that we teach.
- Explain a bit about your journey to get here and why this is the perfect time for you to join our team.
- How would you rate your organizational skills on a scale from 1-10? Is this something that others have noticed in you as well? Is it something that you enjoy or are you great at it out of necessity?
- What is your "home office" environment like? Will you have distractions that could keep you from staying focused and answering incoming calls?
- Looking at the description above, what other important information would you like to include? Personality traits, previous experience, etc.
- Which of the following sentences describes you best? Please elaborate, or say your thoughts in your own words if none of these fit
- My dream is to own my own business someday and this seems like a great jumping off point to get some experience and confidence to launch my own brand.
- I love the idea of building a long-term career with an established company, doing what I love, loving what I do, feeling appreciated, and making a great, steady income.
- I have a part-time business, but I am struggling to make enough to support my needs, and this seems like a great fit to supplement my income while I grow!
- I eventually want to grow into the position as a _______ with Transform Destiny and starting off as a Operations Manager seems like the perfect place to get my foot in the door!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please allow up to one week for a response. We will be taking our time to find the perfect fit but plan to fill this position by the end of July.
About Transform Destiny:
We are a fast growing personal development and certification training company with an amazing 100% remote team.
Our mission is to transform the world, one person at a time, and we pride ourselves in offering the best NLP training experience that anyone could offer!
It's not often that the opportunity comes along to work with a company where you get to define your role and grow with that company as an important, key team member. If this appeals to you, then follow the instructions to apply today.