Create Your New Destiny With Opportunities From an Amazing NLP Company Making a Real Difference in the World
Our whole team works remotely, so they do not need to live in any particular city.
AVAILABLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Are you an experienced Customer Support Representative (or similar) with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) who genuinely enjoys connecting with human beings, making them happy, and giving them an incredible experience?
Are you in love with NLP and/or personal growth, or at least have a big interest in learning more about it?
Do you have great organizational and communication skills, and enjoy working with a very positive team?
If so, then we would love to hear from you! Connecting with our students, clients, and prospects will give you an opportunity to help them grow, find an amazing NLP family to belong to, overcome challenges, and help them have a happy day. :)
Transform Destiny is looking for a solid, confident, friendly, and dedicated individual with top of the line people skills.
You will be helping to take inbound and outbound calls, emails, and live chats to answer questions about NLP, Hypnotherapy, our upcoming events, our online courses and more. You would also be helping with occasional escalated situations that require a special touch when talking with people on sensitive topics. (refund requests, late payments, etc.)
We are looking for the BEST OF THE BEST as we believe that Customer Service is a vital role in our company and often times someone's first introduction to NLP, Hypnotherapy and Transform Destiny.
Many students and clients look at us as an extension of their personal family (often times the family that they never had) as we are consistently building a positive and uplifting environment for them and you will have a key role in continuing that relationship with our NLP family. :)
- Will be a full time schedule. We are looking to fill two shifts. One would be Sunday through Thursday, and the other would be Tuesday through Saturday. We can discuss the time, but we are intending the shift to start around 10 or 11 Pacific time during the week, and 8 on the weekends. They will be 8 hour shifts with an hour lunch. Plus, occasionally filling in for shifts when other team members take time off. (You will also get paid time off, and we love that our team is always willing to help each other when needed.)
- Will be 99% virtual, so it doesn't matter where you live. (We do not have an "office" but we do have occasional gatherings as a team. Travel expenses for these gatherings will be covered.)
- Requires a quiet atmosphere, as you will be taking many calls throughout the day.
- Requires a strong internet connection at all times.
- Requires a reliable computer and cell phone with unlimited inbound calls and texts. (Outbound calls and texts go through our system and show up as inbound on your phone. Your private number will not be exposed)
- Allows you to work with a super fun team and an awesome boss!
Things we love about you:
- You are already into Personal Development and possibly already a Certified NLP Practitioner. Or, at the very least you have a strong interest in learning about Personal Development and creating the life that you want.
- You are confident and will be comfortable talking about Personal Growth, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Marketing and other things that we teach (obviously after you've been trained on these things, as that will be part of the training process.)
- You've likely already done a deep dive on these topics and love how they have changed your life and quite possibly the lives of those around you.
- You genuinely care to show up like a pro. You take ownership, accountability and responsibility everyday. You show integrity and being ethical is a high value of yours.
- You love the idea of using your communication and people skills, getting creative to help clients work past their limiting beliefs, and saving sales.
- You can easily stay motivated working from home and you are trustworthy to the point where you are well beyond needing to be micro-managed. You are the kind of person that will happily go the extra mile without being asked.
- You love the idea of growing with a fast-growing company, and would love to build a long term career working with us for many, many years to come as a key team member.
- You love talking on the phone, getting to know our students, following up with those who need it, and are comfortable taking occasional escalated calls as well.
- You are extremely organized and you love things like lists, charts, calendars, systems, and you love the idea of creating and updating manuals and documents. Past employers complimented your attention to detail.
- You are tech savvy and have the ability to learn technical things quickly.
- You are the kind of person that will look for ways to be helpful and offer assistance, you are pro-active, and you are happy to take some tasks off of the hands of the managers and owners at Transform Destiny.
- You love surprise gifts, being told how much you are appreciated, and look forward to continual personal and professional growth. :)
If we are speaking to your soul, and you know that this is where you would love to build a long-term career, then email Carol and Kayla at email@example.com with the subject line "I am your Customer Service Specialist!" and include the following:
- Your resume.
- Your desired income with this position, and a brief overview of your past experience that will help you excel in this position.
- Tell us about your experience with NLP, Hypnotherapy, and other aspects that we teach, or, if you do not yet have experience why this field is intriguing and attractive to you.
- Explain a bit about your journey to get here and why this is the perfect time for you to join our team.
- How would you rate your organizational skills on a scale from 1-10? Is this something that others have noticed in you as well? Is it something that you enjoy or are you great at it out of necessity?
- What is your "home office" environment like? Will you have distractions that could keep you from staying focused and answering incoming calls?
- Looking at the description above, what other important information would you like to include? Personality traits, previous experience, etc.
- Which of the following sentences describes you best? Please elaborate, or say your thoughts in your own words if none of these fit
- My dream is to own my own business someday and this seems like a great jumping off point to get some experience and confidence to launch my own brand.
- I love the idea of building a long-term career with an established company, doing what I love, loving what I do, feeling appreciated, and making a great, steady income.
- I have a part-time business, but I am struggling to make enough to support my needs, and this seems like a great fit to supplement my income while I grow!
- I eventually want to grow into the position as a _______ with Transform Destiny and starting off as a Customer Service Specialist seems like the perfect place to get my foot in the door!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please allow up to one week for a response. We will be taking our time to find the perfect fit but plan to fill this position by the end of May.
About Transform Destiny:
We are a fast growing personal development and certification training company with an amazing 100% remote team.
Our mission is to transform the world, one person at a time, and we pride ourselves in offering the best NLP training experience that anyone could offer!
It's not often that the opportunity comes along to work with a company where you get to define your role and grow with that company as an important, key team member. If this appeals to you, then follow the instructions to apply today.