Create Your New Destiny With Opportunities From an Amazing NLP Company Making a Real Difference in the World
Our whole team works remotely, so they do not need to live in any particular city.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE: EVENT COORDINATOR
Do you have experience working with hotel venues, travel schedules, booking accommodations, and organizing details to make sure our live events go off without a hitch? Or, do you have experience in something similar that you know you would be excellent with the above?
Are you the kind of person who has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) who genuinely enjoys detail oriented, structured work, and keeping details straight and organized?
Do you love to connect with people, create relationships with vendors, and use negotiation skills to find and create the best opportunities for us to hold our live events?
Are you comfortable looking over contracts to make sure that everything is in line, and making sure that our vendors follow through with our requests?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are growing at an incredible rate and we're looking for a solid, confident, organized, and dedicated superstar to help us do all of the ground work for the many live events that we hold each year.
You will be working with our Operations Manager, Carol, and also with our Training Team giving them information on everything you have organized for their events!
We are looking for the BEST OF THE BEST and excited to find that perfect fit for our amazing, positive team!
- Will be a full time schedule, Monday through Friday. We can discuss your start and end time based on where you live and your preferred time zone, however, since you will be working with hotels from coast to coast, you will need to make sure that you are available for some business hours on both coasts to connect with the sales people at the hotels.
- Will be 99% virtual, so it doesn't matter where you live. (We do not have an "office" but we do have occasional gatherings as a team.)
- Requires a quiet atmosphere, as this will be a busy position with many phone calls with the sales team at hotels.
- Requires a strong internet connection at all times.
- Requires a reliable computer and cell phone with unlimited inbound calls and texts. (Outbound calls and texts go through our system and show up as inbound on your phone. Your private number will not be exposed)
- Allows you to work with a super fun team and an awesome company!
Things we love about you:
- You love being organized, maybe even overly organized. You love making charts and lists. You love keeping a calendar, and staying on top of a busy training schedule. Past employers complimented how attentive to detail you were.
- You genuinely care to show up like a pro. You take ownership, accountability and responsibility everyday. You show integrity and being ethical is a high value of yours.
- You love talking on the phone, and making connections with people.
- You can easily stay motivated working from home and you are trustworthy to the point where you are well beyond needing to be micro-managed. You are the kind of person that will happily go the extra mile without being asked.
- You love the idea of growing with a fast-growing company, and would love to build a long term career working with us for many, many years to come as a key team member.
- You are comfortable negotiating pricing on venues, and you love the challenge of finding and creating the best options at the best rates for our live events.
- You are tech savvy and have the ability to learn technical things quickly.
- You are the kind of person that will look for ways to be helpful and offer assistance, you are pro-active, and you are happy to take some tasks off of the hands of Carol and the owners.
- You love surprise gifts, being told how much you are appreciated, and look forward to continual personal and professional growth. :)
If we are speaking to your soul, and you know that this is where you would love to build a long-term career, then email Carol and Kayla at email@example.com with the subject line "I am your Event Coordinator!" and include the following:
- Your resume.
- Your desired income with this position, plus a brief overview of your past experience that will help you excel in this position.
- Explain a bit about your journey to get here and why this is the perfect time for you to join our team.
- How would you rate your organizational skills on a scale from 1-10? Is this something that others have noticed in you as well? Is it something that you enjoy or are you great at it out of necessity?
- What is your "home office" environment like? Will you have distractions that could keep you from staying focused and answering incoming calls?
- Looking at the description above, what other important information would you like to include? Personality traits, previous experience, etc.
- Which of the following sentences describes you best? Please elaborate, or say your thoughts in your own words if none of these fit
- My dream is to own my own business someday and this seems like a great jumping off point to get some experience and confidence to launch my own brand.
- I love the idea of building a long-term career with an established company, doing what I love, loving what I do, feeling appreciated, and making a great, steady income.
- I have a part-time business, but I am struggling to make enough to support my needs, and this seems like a great fit to supplement my income while I grow!
- I eventually want to grow into the position as a _______ with Transform Destiny and starting off as an Event Coordinator seems like the perfect place to get my foot in the door!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please allow up to one week for a response. We will be taking our time to find the perfect fit but plan to fill this position by the end of May.
About Transform Destiny:
We are a fast growing personal development and certification training company with an amazing 100% remote team.
Our mission is to transform the world, one person at a time, and we pride ourselves in offering the best NLP training experience that anyone could offer!
It's not often that the opportunity comes along to work with a company where you get to define your role and grow with that company as an important, key team member. If this appeals to you, then follow the instructions to apply today.