People always want to talk about how things are an “overnight success.”
But that’s only because the public weren’t witness to the years of blood, sweat, tears and failures that led up to the ultimate public success.
History is full of “famous failures” who would never have been known if they hadn’t persisted; hadn’t taken their lumps; hadn’t repeated gotten back up after being knocked down over and over and over.
For instance, did you know that:
- The novel M*A*S*H was rejected by 21 publishers
- Dune by Frank Herbert was rejected by 23 publishers
- Carrie by Stephen King was turned by 30 publishers
- Gone with the Wind was rejected by 38 publishers
- And Chicken Soup for the Soul (the best-selling series of all time) was rejected by 140 publishers!
Their only saving grace was believing in their dream and perseverance. They got knocked down over and over, but kept getting back up.
Success was long and hard to come by, but eventually did come.
But what if you don’t want to go through all that rejection and “getting knocked down” stuff?
What if you’ve got a message that you want to get out to the world, or you want to generate more sales for your business, or you want the market and the media to think of you as an authority or expert in your field right now?
What if you really do want to be an “overnight success”?
I can teach you how to get your book published ASAP with no rejections, guaranteed.
With my proven system, I’ll show you how to write, edit, publish and market your book — often in 90 days or less.
Even if you’re not good at spelling, grammar or writing, anyone can become a professional author (Stephen King says he can’t spell, but that’s what editors are for!).
I’ll teach you how to:
Write your book:
- You’ll learn my proprietary system based on my years in the publishing industry and my expertise in Neuro-Linguitstic Programming
- Tap into the creative part of your mind so you never have writer’s block
- Structure you book so that it practically writes itself
- Create massive momentum so writing is fun and enjoyable — not a chore
- You’ll even learn several ways to write your book without any writing at all
- It’s so simple that several of my students have finished their books in as little as 30 days!
Edit your book:
- How and where to find professional proofreaders and editors that will make you look like a superstar, no matter how “bad” your writing is or what grades you got in English Grammar classes
- How to get your book cover art created and where to find attractive book cover templates that are already pre-made
- How to find illustrators and legal graphics/photos for your book
- How to start with the right template and format so your book is ready to print the moment you hit save in MS Word
Publish your book:
- Why you want to create your own publishing company including the legal, financial and tax benefits of becoming your own publisher
- How to get your book published and to your door, often for as little as $2 – $3 per copy — even in small quantities
- How to get your book on Amazon, BN.com and other sites, as well as in brick and mortar bookstores (and the pros and cons of each)
- How to get your book published on Amazon Kindle and other eBook readers (eBooks have outsold paper books every month since November 2012 on Amazon.com)
Market your book:
- Simple strategies and systems to make your book a best-seller almost overnight
- How to let the press know about your book release
- How to leverage the fact that you’re a writer to get more press and more business
- Best strategies for marketing and selling your book
In this three day course, you’ll learn my proprietary, proven system which has worked for me and dozens of other now-published authors and you’ll actually being writing your book during the course.
The next dates are coming up soon. Click The Power to Create Your Book Now! to read more and enroll at the early-bird price.